Art of Asking the Right questions in all circumstances
is an invaluable tool for advancing understanding, self and other
awareness, and personal empowerment. When
encountering traditional contemporary anti-life counter-movements
that are routinely and inevitably set against Nature's
teachings, we might first wish
to "Consider the Source and its Intrinsic Motivation," before
forming a final opinion.
A few valuable questions to ask are these:
1. Who does this information source appear to be?
2. What are they telling me?
3. Do they really know what they are talking about?
4. Are they saying what they REALLY mean?
5. Where might their information be coming from?
6. What motive might they have for telling me this thing?
7. What are they hoping I believe?
8. Why would they want me to believe this thing?
9. What are they trying to motivate me to do with my personal
discover and embrace it within myself or surrender it elsewhere
worship or obedient subservience?
10. If they are trying to help me, what are they trying to help
achieve and how could believing this
thing empower me?
11. If they are covertly trying to mislead me, how might I be
by believing them?
12. Are they inspiring me to lead through my own inner spiritual
and wisdom, or are they seducing me to believe that I am personally
powerless and so must blindly follow an external power source
13. If I believe this thing, will it assist me in becoming a
awakened, aware, loving, kind, responsible, strong, spiritually
intelligent, wise, compassionate, WHOLE and effective human being?